Wide Open Media Group is recruiting an Advertising Operations Associate. This individual will be working hand-in-hand with our Senior Marketing Manager to optimize and deliver advertising solutions to our network's clients. The associate will coordinate communication among internal stakeholders, creative agencies, and third party vendors, and corporate contacts to ensure the timely launch and proper execution and fulfillment of advertising campaigns.
- Experience with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
- Experience with rich media solutions preferred: Doubleclick RM, Mediaplex RM, DG MediaMind, Pointroll, Flashtalking, etc.
- Proven ability to work successfully both within a team and independently
- A strong sense of time management and organization, combined with an advanced analytical mindset and skillset
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment - change is our only constant
What You'll Be Doing:
- QA all received creative files and ads to ensure they meet standards and specs to begin fulfillment process
- Traffic all creative assets and site placement tags from our advertising clients to appropriate marketing and editorial staff
- Coordinate with internal teams and clients in implementation of conversion tags
- Assist in investigating reporting discrepancies and serve as a point of contact for clients for technical issues
- Serve as a contact point between our editorial and marketing staff and client staff to ensure smooth fulfillment of each campaign
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Perks of working with Wide Open Media Group:
- Work in a Downtown Austin office at 8th and Congress
- Located on major bus lines including the 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 20, 30, 37, 801 and 803 to reduce need to park
- Fast-paced and dynamic, but casual, startup environment
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Stock options
- Full benefits package after 60 days
- Quarterly company outings
We look forward to your application!